Spring is right around the corner and so begins the spring clean up of our homes and neighborhood.
We are upgrading our card amenities access and should have everything functioning correctly in the next couple days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused accessing the basketball and tennis courts.
The resurfacing of the basketball and tennis courts on Mansker Farms Blvd. is set to begin tomorrow (weather permitting) and will take about 3 weeks to complete. We have the backboards out of commission to ensure that they are allowed the 2 weeks to cure completely.
Spring Clean Up
Please be advised that inspections will be going on for any Spring cleaning issues that you may to address. I.e. power wash vinyl siding, replace shutters missing, paint railings etc. We would like to have all of this completed by May 1st.
- Correcting the underground spring leaks on Mansker Farm Blvd. Working with the City so no cost to homeowners
- Resurfacing the Clubhouse Pool
- Resurfacing the Basketball Court
- Resurfacing the Tennis Court
- Replacing & Adding some playground equipment
- Mulch for the playground
- Bathroom leaks at both pools
- Power wash and repair white fence
- Clean the pond
- New signs for neighborhood and pond
- Lighting issues in the neighborhood and front entrance
- Updated trash cans for playground area
- Paint the letters on the monument signs
- Upgraded Key Card system with web based program-keeping existing cards
Easter Egg Hunt
We will have our annual Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday April 9th. Children ages 0-3 will go at 3:00 and then ages 4 and up will go at 3:15. Bring your basket and camera take a picture with the Easter
Need Pool keys:
Contact Sally Major, she can meet you at the clubhouse to give you your keys. Your account must be up to date and you must bring a picture ID and proof of residence. She can be reach at Sally.firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Kick Off Celebration
We are working on a Summer Kickoff Event for Sunday June 4th
Stay tuned for details.
If we wish to join the Nextdoor Mansker farms link please use the link below to sign up. Free link that neighbors are using to keep in touch/get information on babysitters/ pet sitters etc. There is currently about 100 Mansker Farms homeowners. Please note that this is not monitored or sponsored by the HOA.
See what has been happening in Mansker Farms click Here